Openstack Magnum

Alfredo De Luca alfredo.deluca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:51:52 UTC 2018

Hi Paul, Spyros et all.
I looked up on some bugs and info and even implementing them still got the
same errors.
I installed magnum client and when I try to do any command I get the same
error message:

# magnum cluster-list
*ERROR: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace' (HTTP 500)
(Request-ID: req-20c34d30-3bc9-4757-8aa7-3b4ecd35940e)*

I found this bug but it says
We do currently not support www_authentication_uri at all, which is the new
standard, as auth_uri has long been deprecated.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/614082/

So I am confused what to do.
Any suggestions?

--