[publiccloud]Choice of deployment tools

Tobias Rydberg tobias.rydberg at citynetwork.eu
Tue Dec 18 08:13:18 UTC 2018

OpenStack Ansible is my recommendation, but haven't tried Tripple-O just
to have that said. We've found the documentation (standard ops docs on
o.o) pretty good, and that together with OpenStack Ansible team that are
super helpful it's been working great.

Cheers,
Tobias

Tobias Rydberg
Senior Developer
Twitter & IRC: tobberydberg

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED