Instance Unable to connect to Data/Management Network

Zufar Dhiyaulhaq zufar at onf-ambassador.org
Mon Dec 17 11:53:12 UTC 2018

Hi, I have OpenStack cluster with this following network environment.

Global Configuration :

Data & Management Network :  10.60.60.0/24
External Network: 10.61.61.0/24

   - All my endpoint is created in the Data & Management Network
   - Instance get floating IP from External Network

IP Address Allocation :

Controller: 10.60.60.10 | 10.61.61.10
Compute0: 10.60.60.20 | 10.61.61.20
Compute1: 10.60.60.30 | 10.61.61.30
Floating IP range : 10.61.61.100 - 10.61.61.200

My problem is the Instance cannot connect (ping, ssh, all connection) into
the data/management network. I am running a magnum cluster but the instance
needs to communicate with the endpoint.

How to allow an Instance to connect to the data/management network?

Best Regards,
Zufar Dhiyaulhaq