Magnum queens requirements

Feilong Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Dec 16 20:43:31 UTC 2018

Hi Ignazio,

Magnum doesn't need etcd on your OpenStack controller and compute nodes.
Magnum will install etcd on your k8s master nodes if you're trying to
create k8s cluster. At this moment, for all the core services, I don't
think any of them depedending on etcd. I would suggest to join in
#openstack-container irc channel to resolve your Magnum issues more
quicker. Cheers.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington