[dev][openstacksdk][infra] openstacksdk and dogpile 0.7.0+ cache errors

Mike Bayer mike_mp at zzzcomputing.com
Fri Dec 14 18:03:07 UTC 2018

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 9:53 AM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2018-12-14 09:11:39 -0500 (-0500), Mike Bayer wrote:
> [...]
> > Are there folks here who would like to watch the dogpile.cache
> > github project (now at
> > https://github.com/sqlalchemy/dogpile.cache) as well as our gerrit
> > so that future changes can get some more review?
>
> Alternatively, zuul.openstack.org has the ability to test pull
> requests for GitHub repositories automatically and report back
> configured job results (basically acting as a third-party CI
> system). We already do this for Ansible, for example. If we can
> identify a good set of candidate jobs to run, is this something
> you'd be interested in?

Hi Jeremy -

not sure if this is an option but I'd be more interested if this would
be possible from my Gerrit server at https://gerrit.sqlalchemy.org.
I move PRs immediately into gerrit for testing and that's also where I
do all my work on SQLAlchemy / Alembic / dogpile /etc.    My own
Jenkins instance is using the gerrit plugin to add verified status to
gerrits.     I'm right now working on an improved PR flow where github
PRs would go straight into Gerrit based on a reviewer add right up
front.