[loci] Release management for LOCI

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Thu Dec 13 17:43:37 UTC 2018

There is a need for us to work out whether Loci is even appropriate for
stable branch development. Over the last week or so the CentOS libvirt
update has broken all stable branch builds as it introduced an
incompatibility between the stable upper contraints of python-libvirt and
libvirt. If we start running stable builds, it might provide a useful
gate signal for when stable source builds break against upstream
distributions. It's something for the Loci team to think about as we
work through refactoring our gate jobs.