Magnum Fedora atomic 27

Octavian Ciuhandu ociuhandu at cloudbasesolutions.com
Wed Dec 12 18:34:52 UTC 2018

Hi Ignazio,

Using the magnum master branch we took the publicly-available fedora atomic image and used that one with the standard templates from Magnum. I will be able to check with the team again in a while but from what I know it worked fine like this (while it did not work with any of the stable branches of magnum).

Octavian.