[tosca-parser] Need new release of tosca-parser library

Singh, Niraj niraj.singh at nttdata.com
Wed Dec 12 02:30:46 UTC 2018

Hi Team,

Heat-translator patch [1] is dependent on tosca-parser changes that is already merged in patch  [2].

We need new tosco-parser release so that we can add the new release version in heat-translator and proceed further with the review.

And tacker patch [3] is dependent on heat-translator [1]. So we also need new release of heat-translator after merging the new changes so that it can be used by tacker changes to successfully work with new functionality.

Please let me know the plan when you will release tosco-parse library.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/619154/  heat-translator

[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/612973/  tosco-parser

[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/622888/  tacker

Best Regards,
Niraj Singh | System Analyst| NTT DATA Global Delivery Services  Ltd.| w. +91.20.6604.1500 x 403|m.8055861633| Niraj.Singh at nttdata.com<mailto:Niraj.Singh at nttdata.com>
Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding.