[dev][nova] time for another spec review day?

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 21:48:33 UTC 2018

On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 10:38:06 -0800, Melanie Witt wrote:
> Our spec freeze is milestone 2 January 10 and I was thinking, because of
> holiday time coming up, it might be a good idea to have another spec
> review day ahead of the freeze early next year. I was thinking maybe
> Tuesday next week December 11, to allow the most amount of time before
> holiday PTO starts.
>
> Please let me know what you think.

We discussed this in the nova meeting today and the consensus was NOT to
have another spec review day. We have a lot in-flight already and people
are busy with other things, so based on the input from the meeting and
lack of response on this email, we will pass on having another spec
review day.

Best,
-melanie