[senlin] New meeting time for odd weeks

Jude Cross jude at judecross.com
Mon Dec 3 19:15:46 UTC 2018

+1

As discussed in our last Senlin meeting [1], I would like to propose
holding the weekly meeting during odd weeks at a time that is more
convenient for US and Europe.  The proposal is to have the meeting at
19:00 UTC (11am PST) for odd weeks, while the meeting time for even
weeks stays at the current time of 5:30 UTC.

If accepted, the meeting times for upcoming weeks would be as follows:

- Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 19:00:00 UTC
- Friday, December 14, 2018 at 05:30:00 UTC
- Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 19:00:00 UTC

Please reply with any feedback.

Regards,

Duc (dtruong)

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/senlin/2018/senlin.2018-11-30-05.30.log.html#l-44