[openstack-dev] [goal][python3] week 7 update

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Sat Sep 29 15:27:11 UTC 2018

Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com> writes:

>> == Things We Learned This Week ==
>>
>> When we updated the tox.ini settings for jobs like pep8 and release
>> notes early in the Rocky session we only touched some of the official
>> repositories. I'll be working on making a list of the ones we missed so
>> we can update them by the end of Stein.
>
> I see quite a few repositories with tox settings out of date (about 350,
> see below). Given the volume, I'm going to prepare the patches and
> propose them a few at a time over the next couple of weeks.

Zuul looked bored this morning so I went ahead and proposed a few of the
larger batches of these changes for the Charms, OpenStack Ansible, and
Horizon teams. TripleO also has quite a few, but since we know the gate
is unstable I will hold off on those for now.

There will be more patches when there is CI capacity again.

Doug