[openstack-dev] [placement] The "intended purpose" of traits

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 14:13:23 UTC 2018

Eric,

Very well said, I completely agree with you. We should not hold
ourselves back based upon perceptions of original intended purpose.
Things do change. We have to accept that. We must normalize this fact
in our actions moving forward.

That being said, I'm not entirely sure I'm personally fully aware of
the arbitrary restrictions you speak of. Is there thread or a
discussion out there that I can gain further context with?

Thanks!

-Julia