[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder][glance][osc][sdk] Image Encryption for OpenStack (proposal)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Sep 28 12:00:29 UTC 2018

On 2018-09-28 08:51:46 -0300 (-0300), Erlon Cruz wrote:
> I don't know if our workflow supports this, but it would be nice
> to have a place to place cross-projec changes like that (something
> like, openstack-cross-projects-specs), and use that as a initial
> point for high level discussions. But for now, you can start
> creating specs for the projects involved.
[...]

If memory serves, the biggest challenge around that solution was
determining who approves such proposals since they still need
per-project specs for the project-specific details anyway. Perhaps
someone who has recently worked on a feature which required
coordination between several teams (but not a majority of teams like
our cycle goals process addresses) can comment on what worked for
them and what improvements they would make on the process they
followed.
--
Jeremy Stanley