[openstack-dev] [horizon][plugins] npm jobs fail due to new XStatic-jQuery release (was: Horizon gates are broken)

Shu M. shu.mutow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 09:24:04 UTC 2018

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for your help to our plugins and sorry for bothering you.
I found problem on installing horizon in "post-install", e.g. we should
install horizon with upper-constraints.txt in "post-install".
I proposed patch[1] in zun-ui, please check it. If we can merge this, I
will expand it the other remaining plugins.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/606010/

Thanks,
Shu Muto