[openstack-dev] [all][tc][elections] Stein TC Election Results

Emmet Hikory persia at shipstone.jp
Thu Sep 27 23:56:53 UTC 2018

Please join me in congratulating the 6 newly elected members of the
Technical Committee (TC):

  - Doug Hellmann (dhellmann)
  - Julia Kreger (TheJulia)
  - Jeremy Stanley (fungi)
  - Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)
  - Lance Bragstad (lbragstad)
  - Ghanshyam Mann (gmann)

Full Results:
https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_f773fda2d0695864

Election process details and results are also available here:
https://governance.openstack.org/election/

Thank you to all of the candidates, having a good group of candidates helps
engage the community in our democratic process.

Thank you to all who voted and who encouraged others to vote.  Voter turnout
was significantly up from recent cycles.  We need to ensure your voices are
heard.

--
Emmet HIKORY