[openstack-dev] [Openstack-sigs] [goals][tc][ptl][uc] starting goal selection for T series

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Sep 27 19:57:05 UTC 2018

Its the commons problem again. Either we encourage folks to contribute a little bit to the commons (review a few other peoples noncompute cli thingies. in doing so, you learn how to better do the cli in the generic/user friendly ways), to further their own project goals (get easier access to contribute to the cli of the compute stuff), or we do what we've always done. Let each project maintain their own cli and have no uniformity at all. Why are the walls in OpenStack so high?

Kevin