[openstack-dev] [k8s][tc] List of OpenStack and K8s Community Updates

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Thu Sep 27 16:54:30 UTC 2018

In the last year the SIG-K8s/SIG-OpenStack group has facilitated quite
a bit of discussion between the OpenStack and Kubernetes communities.
In doing this work we've delivered a number of presentations and held
several working sessions. I've created an etherpad that contains links
to these documents as a reference to the work and the progress we've
made. I'll continue to keep the document updated, and if I've missed
any links please feel free to add them.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/k8s-openstack-updates

-Chris