[openstack-dev] [vitrage] I would like to know how to link vitrage and prometheus.

Ifat Afek ifatafekn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:59:29 UTC 2018

Hi,

You can use the Prometheus datasource in Vitrage starting from Rocky
release.

In order to use it, follow these steps:

1. Add 'prometheus' to 'types' configuration under /etc/vitrage/vitrage.conf
2. In alertmanager.yml add a receiver as follows:

- name: *<receiver name>*

  webhook_configs:

  - url: *<vitrage event url>*  # example: 'http://127.0.0.1:8999/v1/event'

    send_resolved: true

    http_config:

      basic_auth:

        username: *<an admin user known to keystone >*

        password: *<user’s password>*

Br,
Ifat