[openstack-dev] OpenStack Project Navigator

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 21:32:30 UTC 2018

Matt,

I'm a bit confused by your response. I'm not looking for a definition
of the tags, that is very clear.

I'm looking for the source code backing the page that is rendering
which tags a project has.
This code appears to be broken and not rendering the tags correctly
and I wanted to see if I could fix it.

Michael