[openstack-dev] OpenStack Project Navigator

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 18:11:53 UTC 2018

Thank you Jimmy for making this available for updates.

I was unable to find the code backing the project tags section of the
Project Navigator pages.
Our page is missing some upgrade tags and is showing duplicate "Stable
branch policy" tags.

https://www.openstack.org/software/releases/rocky/components/octavia

Is there a different repository for the tags code?

Thanks,
Michael