[openstack-dev] [all][tc] please vote

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Sep 21 13:46:20 UTC 2018

A few hours ago Emmet reported that we have around 20% participation
in the Technical Committee election, so far. I think we can do
better.

Our community is founded on the idea that the contributors should
decide how the project is run. PTL and TC elections are the most
explicit example of this principle in action. The people elected
to the TC this term will be representing your interests to the Board
as the Foundation continues to evolve and expand its scope with new
focus areas and projects. They also will continue to work on building and
sustaining the community, choosing and organizing series goals, and
making decisions that have long term effects on the project.

Please take a few minutes to look at Kendall's instructions[1],
find your ballot email, and think about which candidates you want
to have on the committee. Then cast your vote, today.

Doug

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-September/134820.html