[openstack-dev] [Openstack-sigs] [all][tc] We're combining the lists! (was: Bringing the community together...)

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:20:54 UTC 2018

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 5:59 AM Melvin Hillsman <mrhillsman at gmail.com>
wrote:

>  I agree all lists should be merged as discussed otherwise why not just
leave all things as they are :P
Yeah, if we merged all lists, it's much easier for all to know exactly
where they can go for trigger discussions.
I doubt all experienced developers and ops are subscribe all list that
relative to them.
>From this point, and combine with global reach out, we can easily give
correct information for newcomers.

I'm tired to put `[openstack-dev][Openstack-operators][Openstack-sigs]` in
front of my mail title, that just pure madness
--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,
Rico Lin