[openstack-dev] [cinder] Proposed Changes to the Core Team ...

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:43:24 UTC 2018

All,

In the last year we have had some changes to Core team participation.
This was a topic of discussion at the PTG in Denver last week.  Based on
that discussion I have reached out to John Griffith and Winston D (Huang
Zhiteng) and asked if they felt they could continue to be a part of the
Core Team.  Both agreed that it was time to relinquish their titles.

So, I am proposing to remove John Griffith and Winston D from Cinder
Core.  If I hear no concerns with this plan in the next week I will
remove them.

It is hard to remove people who have been so instrumental to the early
days of Cinder.  Your past contributions are greatly appreciated and the
team would be happy to have you back if circumstances every change.

Sincerely,
Jay Bryant

(jungleboyj)