[openstack-dev] [docs] Nominating Ian Y. Choi for openstack-doc-core

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 18:50:22 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Based on our PTG discussion, I'd like to nominate Ian Y. Choi for
membership in the openstack-doc-core team. I think Ian doesn't need an
introduction, he's been around for a while, recently being deeply involved
in infra work to get us robust support for project team docs translation and
PDF builds.

Having Ian on the core team will also strengthen our integration with
the i18n community.

Please let the ML know should you have any objections.

Thanks,
pk