[openstack-dev] [nova][ptl] reduced PTL availability next week Sep 17

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 22:43:58 UTC 2018

Hey all,

This is just a heads up that I'll be off-site in Boston for work next
week, so I won't be available on IRC (but I will be replying
asynchronously to IRC messages and emails when I can).

Gibi will be running the nova meeting on Thursday Sep 20 at 1400 UTC.

I'm going to work on the PTG session summaries for the ML and
documenting Stein cycle themes next week. I'm thinking to document the
themes as part of the cycle priorities doc [1].

We've updated the PTG etherpad [2] with action items and agreements for
all of the topics we covered. Please take a look at the etherpad to find
what actions and agreements relevant to your topics of interest.

We'll also kick off runways for Stein [3] next week. So, please feel
free to start adding approved, ready-for-review items to the queue. And
nova-core can start populating runways.

If you have any questions about PTG topics or runways, just ask us in
#openstack-nova on IRC or send a mail to the dev mailing list.

Cheers,
-melanie

[1]
https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/nova-specs/priorities/stein-priorities.html