[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Regarding dropping Ocata related jobs from TripleO

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Fri Sep 14 16:31:59 UTC 2018

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 10:20 AM, Elõd Illés <elod.illes at ericsson.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just a comment: Ocata release is not EOL [1][2] rather in Extended
> Maintenance. Do you really want to EOL TripleO stable/ocata?

Yes unless there are any objections.  We've already been keeping this
branch alive on life support but CI has started to fail and we've just
been turning it off jobs as they fail.  We had not planned on extended
maintenance for Ocata (or Pike).  We'll likely consider that starting
with Queens.  We could switch it to extended maintenance but without
the promotion jobs we won't have packages to run CI so it would be
better to just EOL it.

Thanks,
-Alex