[openstack-dev] [kolla] Committing proprietary plugins to OpenStack

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Sep 14 13:20:04 UTC 2018

?Shyam,

Our policy, decided long ago, is that we would work with third party components (such as plugins) for nova, cinder, neutron, horizon, etc that were proprietary as long as the code that merges into Kolla specifically is ASL2.

What is your plugin for?  if its for nova, cinder, neutron, horizon, it is covered by this policy pretty much wholesale.  If its a different type of system, some debate may be warranted by the core team.

Cheers

-steve