[openstack-dev] [octavia] Optimize the query of the octavia database

Jeff Yang yjf1970231893 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 03:17:38 UTC 2018

Thanks:
    I found the correlative patch in neutron-lbaas:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/568361/

    The bug was marked high level by our QA team. I need to fix it as soon
as possible.
     Does Michael Johnson have any good suggestion? I am willing to
complete the
     repair work of this bug. If your patch still takes a while to prepare.

Michael Johnson <johnsomor at gmail.com> 于2018年9月14日周五 上午7:56写道: