[openstack-dev] [heat][glance] Heat image resource support issue

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 22:08:36 UTC 2018

Thanks Abhishek

I already add that to Glance PTG etherpad. Since we got schedule conflict
so just let me know if we should be there as well, otherwise hope you guys
can help to resolve that issue. Thx!

btw, if you do require us to be there, might better schedule in the
afternoon on Wed. or Thu.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 4:45 AM Abhishek Kekane <akekane at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Rico,
>
> Session times are not decided yet, could you please add your topic on [1]
> so that it will be on discussion list.
> Also glance sessions are scheduled from Wednesday to Friday between 9 to 5
> PM, so you can drop by as per your convenience.
>
> [] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stein-ptg-glance-planning
>

> Thanks & Best Regards,
>
> Abhishek Kekane
>
> On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 3:48 PM, Rico Lin <rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 12:52 PM Abhishek Kekane <akekane at redhat.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Rico,
>>>
>>> We will discuss this during PTG, however meantime you can add
>>> WSGI_MODE=mod_wsgi in local.conf for testing purpose.
>>>

>> Cool, If you can let me know which session it's, I will try to be there
>> if no conflict

May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico Lin*irc: ricolin