[openstack-dev] [cinder][ptg] Topics scheduled for next week ...

Gorka Eguileor geguileo at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 18:07:29 UTC 2018

On 07/09, Jay S Bryant wrote:
> Team,
>
> I have created an etherpad for each of the days of the PTG and split out the
> proposed topics from the planning etherpad into the individual days for
> discussion: [1] [2] [3]
>
> If you want to add an additional topic please add it to Friday or find some
> time on one of the other days.
>
> I look forward to discussing all these topics with you all next week.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jay

Thanks Jay.

I have added to the Cinder general etherpad the shared_target discussion
topic, as I believe we should be discussing it in the Cinder room first
before Thursday's meeting with Nova.

I saw that on Wednesday the 2:30 to 3:00 privsep topic is a duplicate of
the 12:00 to 12:30 slot, so I have taken the liberty of replacing it
with the shared_targets one.  I hope that's alright.

Cheers,
Gorka.