[openstack-dev] [Searchlight] Virtual PTG topic updating

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 01:42:21 UTC 2018

Hi Searchlight team,

Because we don't have the team meeting this week so I'm planning to
organize the virtual PTG on 20th Sep, 12:00 UTC. Please join me on the IRC
channel (#openstack-searchlight) and find out an appropriate schedule. The
purposes of this meeting are:

   - Talk to the team face-to-face virtually (using Zoom) :)
   - Discuss about how we will release in Stein-1
   - Update project's progress.

Please put your discussion topics on the Etherpad link [1] so we can fix
the schedule accordingly.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/searchlight-stein-ptg

Thanks,

*Trinh Nguyen *| Founder & Chief Architect

<http://www.edlab.xyz>

*E:* dangtrinhnt at gmail.com | *W:* *www.edlab.xyz <https://www.edlab.xyz>*