[openstack-dev] [goals][python3][cinder] starting zuul migration

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Sun Sep 9 17:21:08 UTC 2018

I apparently missed the email Sean sent a while back saying it was OK to
start the migration, but we talked today and so I've submitted the
patches to move cinder's zuul settings. Here's the list.

Doug

+----------------------------------------------+-----------------------------------------+---------------+
| Subject                                      | Repo                                    | Branch        |
+----------------------------------------------+-----------------------------------------+---------------+
| remove job settings for cinder repositories  | openstack-infra/project-config          | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/cinder                        | master        |
| switch documentation job to new PTI          | openstack/cinder                        | master        |
| add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack/cinder                        | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/cinder                        | stable/ocata  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/cinder                        | stable/pike   |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/cinder                        | stable/queens |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/cinder                        | stable/rocky  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/cinder-specs                  | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/cinder-tempest-plugin         | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/os-brick                      | master        |
| switch documentation job to new PTI          | openstack/os-brick                      | master        |
| add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack/os-brick                      | master        |
| add lib-forward-testing-python3 test job     | openstack/os-brick                      | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/os-brick                      | stable/ocata  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/os-brick                      | stable/pike   |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/os-brick                      | stable/queens |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/os-brick                      | stable/rocky  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-brick-cinderclient-ext | master        |
| switch documentation job to new PTI          | openstack/python-brick-cinderclient-ext | master        |
| add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack/python-brick-cinderclient-ext | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-brick-cinderclient-ext | stable/ocata  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-brick-cinderclient-ext | stable/pike   |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-brick-cinderclient-ext | stable/queens |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-brick-cinderclient-ext | stable/rocky  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-cinderclient           | master        |
| switch documentation job to new PTI          | openstack/python-cinderclient           | master        |
| add python 3.6 unit test job                 | openstack/python-cinderclient           | master        |
| add lib-forward-testing-python3 test job     | openstack/python-cinderclient           | master        |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-cinderclient           | stable/ocata  |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-cinderclient           | stable/pike   |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-cinderclient           | stable/queens |
| import zuul job settings from project-config | openstack/python-cinderclient           | stable/rocky  |