[openstack-dev] [release] Release countdown for week R-30 and R-29, September 10-21

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Sat Sep 8 14:23:48 UTC 2018

On Sat, Sep 08, 2018 at 09:54:33AM +0900, Trinh Nguyen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the summary.
>
> I just added Searchlight to the Stein deliverable [1]. One concern is we
> moved our projects to Storyboard last week, do I have to change the project
> file to reflect that and how?
>
> Thanks,

Hey Trinh,

The deliverable should be switched over to reflect the change to use
storyboard. Here is an example of a patch that did that for another
deliverable:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/553900/1/deliverables/_independent/reno.yaml

So once you get the storyboard ID, you just swap out the "launchpad:" line for
a "storyboard:" one.

Jeremy's idea of supporting the names from the other thread seems like a good
idea to me, so I will have to take a look at that proposal.

Sean