[openstack-dev] [api] Open API 3.0 for OpenStack API

Edison Xiang xiang.edison at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 02:03:52 UTC 2018

Hey gilles,

Thanks your introduction for GraphQL and Relay.

> GraphQL and OpenAPI have a different feature scope and both have pros and
cons.

I totally agree with you. They can work together.
Right now, I think we have no more work to adapt OpenStack APIs for Open
API.
Firstly we could sort out Open API schemas base on the current OpenStack
APIs.
and then we can discuss how to use it.
About the micro version, we discuss with your team mate dmitry in another
email [1]

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-September/134202.html

Best Regards,