[openstack-dev] [placement] Extraction: Phase 2

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Thu Sep 6 15:22:07 UTC 2018

Now that the work to create a repo of Placement extracted from Nova that is passing tests has finished, there is still more work to be done. To help organize our efforts, we have created an etherpad [0] for this. At the bottom of that page is a section titled "TODOs for further cleaning up”. As we come across issues, they will be added to that section.

If you wish to help out by working on one of those issues, please mark that issue with your name so that we can avoid duplicating effort. And if you have any questions about the issue, please ask for help in the #openstack-placement IRC channel.

-- Ed Leafe

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/placement-extract-stein-3