[openstack-dev] [storyboard] [I18n] Can Storyboard web pages be translatable to multiple languages?

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 02:06:34 UTC 2018

Hello,

I wanna ask whether https://storyboard.openstack.org/ web pages can be
translatable to multiple languages
(e.g., Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, ...) or not.

I have thought such idea on my mind from some time period ago, and I
think now would be a good timing
for raising this question since it seems that more project repositories
are migrating to Storyboard,
and internationalization of Storyboard is one of criteria for I18n team
to decide to migrate to Storyboard
(FYI: discussion on I18n team - [1]).

From my very brief investigation, it seems that adding I18n support on
html pages like [2],
extracting translation source strings to pot files, syncing with Zanata
[3] with powerful infra support [4]
would make Storyboard translatable with translating to multiple
languages by I18n team.

Am I understanding correctly and can I18n team get help on such effort?

With many thanks,

/Ian

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2018-September/003307.html