[openstack-dev] [election] [tc] TC candidacy

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 23:49:15 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I ran for TC in the last cycle and I guess you can find out more
information on the candidacy patch [0], so I won't copy and paste that long
article here again :)

I found that most of my statement for my last ran is still valid today
[0][1]. I want to build strong cross-community collaboration, best
practices for project level governance and more innovations for OpenStack.

Hopefully second time is a charm and I could bring something fresh and
diverse thinking to the group :)

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/600279/
[1] https://hannibalhuang.github.io/2018/04/16/i-didn't-build-it/
--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado