[openstack-dev] [all]-ish : Updates required for readthedocs publishers

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Sep 5 16:10:41 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Ian Wienand's message of 2018-09-05 18:53:10 +1000:
> Hello,
>
> If you're interested in the projects mentioned below, you may have
> noticed a new, failing, non-voting job
> "your-readthedocs-job-requires-attention".  Spoiler alert: your
> readthedocs job requires attention.  It's easy to miss because
> publishing happens in the post pipeline and people don't often look
> at the results of these jobs.
>
> Please see the prior email on this
>
>  http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-August/132836.html

Those instructions and the ones linked at
https://docs.openstack.org/infra/openstack-zuul-jobs/project-templates.html#project_template-docs-on-readthedocs
say to "generate a web hook URL". RTD offers me 4 types of webhooks
(github, bitbucket, gitlab, generic). Which type do we need for our
CI? "generic"?

What is the "ID" of the webhook? The number at the end of the URL, or
the token associated with it?

Doug