[openstack-dev] [election] [tc] thank you

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 02:11:41 UTC 2018

After 2 years at the TC, I feel lucky enough to have been part of this
group where I hope that my modest contributions helped to make OpenStack a
bit better.
I've learnt so many things and worked with a talented group where it's not
easy every day, but we have made and will continue to progress in the
future.
I personally feel like some rotation needs to happen, therefore I won't run
the current election.

I don't plan to leave or anything, I just wanted to say "merci" to the
community who gave me a chance to be part of this team.
--
Emilien Macchi