[openstack-dev] better name for placement

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Tue Sep 4 17:54:32 UTC 2018

On Sep 4, 2018, at 12:44 PM, Chris Dent <cdent+os at anticdent.org> wrote:

> Changing the name, again, is painful. Please, let's not do it.

I was in favor of coming up with a project name for placement. It was discussed, and the decision was made not to do so. We have since moved forward with the outcome of that decision. Revisiting it now would be painful, as Chris notes, and do nothing to advance the progress we have been making. Let’s focus on the work in front of us, and not waste time revisiting past decisions.

-- Ed Leafe