[openstack-dev] [horizon][stable] Removing Inactive Cores

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Tue Sep 4 14:03:13 UTC 2018

Hi team,

Since we're at the beginning of Stein release cycle, I think it's a good
time to do some cleanup in our core teams.

First of all, I would like to say a big Thank you to everybody who
contributed as Core Reviewer to Horizon.

Unfortunately, some people became inactive as reviewers during the last few
cycles, that's why I propose to remove them from Horizon Core and Horizon
Stable Core teams. I'm pretty sure that you could be added to the teams
again once your contribution will be active again.

Changes to horizon-core team:
- Kenji Ishii
- Tatiana Ovchinnikova
- Ying Zuo