[openstack-dev] Neutron stadium project Tempest plugins

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Oct 31 13:31:33 UTC 2018

 ---- On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 05:08:11 +0900 Slawomir Kaplonski <skaplons at redhat.com> wrote ----
 > Hi,
 >
 > Thx Miguel for raising this.
 > List of tempest plugins is on https://docs.openstack.org/tempest/latest/plugin-registry.html - if URL for Your plugin is the same as Your main repo, You should move Your tempest plugin code.

Thanks mlavalle, slaweq for bringing up this discussion.

Separating the Tempest plugin from service repo was Queens goal and that goal clearly state the benefit of having the separate plugins repo [1]. For Neturon, that goal was marked as Complete after creating the neutron-temepst-plugin[2] and work to separate the neutron stadium project's tempest plugins was left out. I think many of the projects did not all.

This came up while discussing the tempest plugins CI setup [3]. If you need any help from QA team, feel free to ping us on #openstack-qa channel.

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/queens/split-tempest-plugins.html
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/524605/
[3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tempest-plugins-ci-release-tagging-clarification

-gmann