[openstack-dev] [barbican] Adjust weekly meeting time for US DST

Douglas Mendizabal dmendiza at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 13:23:47 UTC 2018

Hi openstack-dev@,

During the weekly meeting today the topic of moving the weekly meeting
forward by an hour to adjust for US Daylight Savings Time ending was
brought up.  All contributors in attendance unanimously voted for the
move. [1]

If you would like to participate in the meetings and didn't have a
chance to attend to day, or are unable to make the new proposed time of
Tuesdays at 1300 UTC, please respond to this thread and we can try to
find a time that works for everyone.  Otherwise we'll be meeting at the
new proposed time next week.

Thanks,
- Douglas Mendizábal

[1]