[openstack-dev] [horizon][plugins] Horizon plugins validation on CI

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Tue Oct 23 12:11:13 UTC 2018

Hi Tony,

I like the idea to get functional tests instead of tempest. We can extend
our functional tests to plugins.

Personally, I don't have a strong opinion on what way we should go forward.
I'll support any community decision which helps us to get cross projects CI
up and running.

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
http://blog.e0ne.info/