[openstack-dev] [all] [tc] [api] Paste Maintenance

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:49:35 UTC 2018

I should be able to do a write up for Keystone's removal of paste *and*
move to flask soon.

I can easily extract the bit of code I wrote to load our external
middleware (and add an external loader) for the transition away from paste.

I also think paste is terrible, and would be willing to help folks move off
of it rather than maintain it.

--Morgan