[openstack-dev] [oslo] Next meeting cancelled

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Fri Oct 19 19:19:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

Sorry for the late notice, but I just found out I'm going to be
travelling next week, which will mean I can't run the meeting. Since
Doug is also out and it's really late to find someone else to run it,
we're just going to skip it. We'll resume as normal the following week.

Also note that this means I may have somewhat limited availability on
IRC next week. I'll try to keep up with emails, but I can't make any
guarantees. If you need immediate assistance with Oslo, try ChangBo
(gcb), Ken (kgiusti), or Stephen (stephenfin).

Thanks.

-Ben