[openstack-dev] [requirements][vitrage][infra] SQLAlchemy-Utils version 0.33.6 breaks Vitrage gate

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Oct 18 12:57:23 UTC 2018

On 18/10/2018 14.15, Ifat Afek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the last three days Vitrage gate is broken due to the new requirement
> of SQLAlchemy-Utils==0.33.6.
> We get the following error [1]:
>
> [...] >
> Can we move back to version 0.33.5? or is there another solution?

We discussed that on #openstack-infra, and fixed it each day - and then
it appeared again.

https://review.openstack.org/611444 is the proposed fix for that - the
issues comes from the fact that we build wheels if there are none
available and had a race in it.

I hope an admin can delete the broken file again and it works again
tomorrow - if not, best to speak up quickly on #openstack-infra,

Andreas
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)