[openstack-dev] [horizon][nova][cinder][keystone][glance][neutron][swift] Horizon feature gaps

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Wed Oct 17 14:24:04 UTC 2018

Hi teams,

As you may know, unfortunately, Horizon doesn't support all features
provided by APIs. That's why we created feature gaps list [1].

I'd got a lot of great conversations with projects teams during the PTG and
we tried to figure out what should be done prioritize these tasks. It's
really helpful for Horizon to get feedback from other teams to understand
what features should be implemented next.

While I'm filling launchpad with new bugs and blueprints for [1], it
would be good to review this list again and find some volunteers to
decrease feature gaps.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-feature-gap

Thanks everybody for any of your contributions to Horizon.

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
http://blog.e0ne.info/