[openstack-dev] Forum Schedule - Seeking Community Review

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Wed Oct 17 05:55:22 UTC 2018

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018, at 10:01 PM, Jimmy McArthur wrote:
> Hi -
>
> The Forum schedule is now up
> (https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/#track=262).
> If you see a glaring content conflict within the Forum itself, please
> let me know.
>
> You can also view the Full Schedule in the attached PDF if that makes
> life easier...
>
> NOTE: BoFs and WGs are still not all up on the schedule.  No need to let
> us know :)

Couple of things:

1. I noticed Julia's session "Community outreach when culture, time zones, and language differ" and Thierry's session "Getting OpenStack users involved in the project" are scheduled at the same time on Tuesday, but they're quite related topics and I think many people (especially in the TC) would want to attend both sessions.

2. The session "You don't know nothing about Public Cloud SDKs, yet" doesn't seem to have a moderator listed.

Colleen