[openstack-dev] Ops Meetups - Call for Hosts

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Tue Oct 16 17:20:37 UTC 2018

Hello all,

The Ops Meetup team has embarked on a mission to revive the
traditional Operators Meetup that have historically been held between
Summits. With the upcoming merger of the PTG into the Summit week, and
the merger of most Ops discussion sessions at Summits into the Forum,
we felt that we needed to get back to our original format.

With that in mind, we are beginning the process of selecting venues
for both 2019 Meetups. Some guidelines for what is needed to host can
be found here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Meetups#Venue_Selection

Each of the etherpads below contains a template to collect information
about the potential host and venue. If you are interested in hosting a
meetup, simply copy and paste the template into a blank etherpad, fill
it out, and place a link above the template on the original etherpad.

Ops Meetup 2019 #1 - Late February / Early March - Somewhere in Europe
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-meetup-venue-discuss-1st-2019

Ops Meetup 2019 #2 - Late July / Early August - Somewhere in North America
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-meetup-venue-discuss-2nd-2019

Reply back to this thread with any questions or comments. If you are
coming to the Berlin Summit, we will be having an Ops Meetup Team
catch-up Forum session. We encourage all of you to join in making
these events a success.

Cheers,
Erik